Friday, February 1, 2008

Asshole!!!!

At the bus stop, I saw Jing Hui. He damn look like Emil, yer know! And then at MRT station saw Kern Hon and Andrew. Wah, KH say my voice break alr. Dunno should be happy or sad.
Today got Swimming lesson. Like damn fun man!!! I am in luck too. I was almost ordered to do sit-ups!!!
After school, got stay-back. But before that, got MALAY LESSON. I got 3 sweets man!!! Now for stay back. SJ destroyed just ONE of 1B's decoration. Then, one of its students saw it and complained. After about 2 hours, 1B destroyed our work!!! Then we forced the person who did it to do hard labour for us. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
After that I go to tut. Like, damn boring!!! After tut, I hurry go home but suddenly, nature called. Dammit!!! Anyway, after I reached the stop, I walked hurriedly towards the toilet. And then meet Zheng Yu. Wah. Today meet so many friends. 4, ya know!!! Then talked for a while(about 10 seconds) before I made my way towards the toilet. I am not gonna detail on this. Then come back home and post this.

No comments: