Friday, February 15, 2008

Water Margin

Woa... Today I had a rocking good time! In the morning was swimming, and my group moved to the deep pool! Then Coach Jimmy threw something
like a baton in the the water and it sunk to the bottom! Then Jimmy told us to take turns and dive down to retrieve the 'baton'. After Sj was me, and he had problems getting it! So he forfeited. Before he can swim to the end, I dove down and got
it and when I emerged, Sj still haven't reached the end yet!(I am very good in diving down, by the way.)
The prob was that we had to sit up on the side while waiting. That rendered us freezing. Erman and I kept chattering our teeth!
I shall skip some parts... Forward please, Dj. Okay, stop right there.
During English, we went to the hall to celebrate Total Defence Day. I am not really a hall guy as everytime we have a hall meeting, I always fall asleep. Which is what I did today.Then, we had to join the chain we made with the other classes. Woah dude it was damn long!
Then the whole of 1A pitched in to help. We had to put the chain in a ^v^v^v^v shape.
Anyway, today I had Boy Scouts. Had fun. Except that I made one new enemy. I think his name is Dexter. Hated him, but not as much as I hate (not gonna say).
Then DIRECTLY after CCA, I had to go Tution. Damn I was tired. But when I reached home, I found out my mom bought me the FULL novel: Water Margin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lols.

No comments: