Saturday, February 2, 2008

W00t!!!!!

Hei, dudes! Today I got Scouts! Quite tiring, but damn fun. They carry the logs and I sit on them!!! Then learn about knots and stuff. From 8.30am all the way to 1pm, y'know!!!
So, after that, I rushed to my 1.30pm tution. Very boring and I was damn tired, so I refused to concentrate too much. Then, I hurry dashed outside once I was dismissed! :D
At home, I turn on the com and go testriffic to see my points. Then read williamscott7's 'Time Emblem'. Wah can't wait for the other episodes!!! :3 And then I play Maple.
At 6.30pm, I go to my aunt's house. At the carpark, my grandfather and grandmother said a few things that I think is ignorant. Well, I think old people are ignorant and a bit annoying.
Then go up the house(It's a condo, by the way.) and play!!!!!!

No comments: