Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hell, my ass

Yo! I missed a lot of days of posting! I am damn tired so might as well post my trip to Malaysia tomorrow. :P Lols. This post I am gonna put yesterday in it too.
Monday Feb 11
LIT teacher never come. Hoop-ra!!!! The whole class cherred and I bet it could be heard dozens of miles. Lol. Then science teacher also never come. Shit lah. LIT teacher never come is good but why another teacher also need to be absent?! Anyway today got D&T and Geography!!!!! Yay!!!!!!
Tuesday Feb 12
Today still so-so. At the morning realise need tie when I reacher the hall. See bei lucky I always put my tie in my bag. Lols.
At music we watch the damn show again. Then go to Chinese I didn't fall asleep for I was too busy doodling. Like cool!!! I got good grades for Chinese compo!!! I am so lonely... Damn lonely... SJ like has much more charisma than me... He has so many friends while I have hardly anyone whom I can trust... ;_;
Everytime I finish a comic, people just request to read it and thats it. I feel so used...
Today I drew finish the part about the 'Monkey Fighter'. Yeh!!! So the M.F. Rebels and gonna fight the fiendly 'T & O'(Teachers and OMs). Lols.
Then play Maple got one FUCKING IDIOTIC MORONIC RETARDED GAY GUY WHOM DECREASED MY ONLY FAME BY ONE!!!!! THEN HE SAID HE WILL USE ANOTHER CHARACTER TO DECREASE SOME MORE. THEN HE KEPT SCOLDING ME FUCK, NOOB AND SO ON. I HATE
HIM...
I WANT TO
PLUCK OFF ALL HIS HAIR
THEN ADD SALT ON HIS HEAD...
MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!! THAT DUMB
SONOFABITCH!!!!!!!!!

No comments: