Monday, February 4, 2008

LIT SHIT (Woah it rhymes)

Okay..."_" Dude today is S.H.I.T!!!! Today got LIT test(more of a shit) and the Faggot Teacher totally ruined our day. She's a fucking, moronic, idiotic, stupid pig and I(actually, everythng that exists) hate that bitch!!!!!
Enough of that(even though I want to insult her some more). Lets talk about other things. Today got D&T!!!! W00t!!! Today got new project: Making a bookmark!!!!
Okay...after school I had to stay-back to do(gasp!) the FINALE!!!!! WOARHARHAR!!!! The judges came. They damn wierd. I saw some of the other classes quite boring. 1B=Negative Infinity. Seriously 1B damn lame and noob sia. Then Sj give me a new song:Beautiful girls.
Yeh!!! That was sweet!!!! Then....(chorus) buy this month's CO~CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!(Applause)

No comments: