Friday, February 22, 2008

This is hell....

Today finally got switch back to normal seats. I am relieved about it at the later part of the day. I'll say why later at the post.
Today got Emil to write more words for the Anti-Drugs contest. Them Maths and Chnese damn boring.
Skip Skip...
Then go to the Hawker outside school for first time... We make deadly concoction just like in Malaysia... but this one's spicy so I forfeited... so lucky...
Then go for Scouts... but got 2 hours so go library to read. Then the girl gang(Claudia, Naomi, Kun Yee and Joey) was also there making a blog. But they had a prob with the title for it so they asked me and Sj. Sj damn blur... so I help. I suggested some crap but still, some of them are quite good. Then I suggested 'The Blowjobists' and they fell laughing.
Scout time. We learn about the map thingy.
Then I bounce the basketball and no one can catch it. Until 'Heavy Rain' tackle me and I got so suprised I dropped the ball. Then, I accidentally kicked and my shoe went off. Right into Sj's face. Then he take my shoe, put it in the trashcan, then take it out and walked away with my shoe. Then he calmed down a bit a gave me back, but I can tell he is still damn angry with me. So the seats are back to normal and I am happy is because of this.

No comments: