Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ZZZZZ XD

Taday damn boring... Math like crap sia... Then at Art I fell asleep... Used the worksheet to
cover my face... Lol... And Sj was under my command today as he REALLY
wanted me to help him buy a 1Gb Memory card. Lols. After the P.S.P, Sj eat finish his lunch but
I was still eating for the card's sake he waited... and waited... and waited...
Then after that I asked him to help me dispose my bowl. Hehehehe. Then when we were waiting for the bus, a 169 came. Normally
Sj would board it, but as I wanted a double decker, he waited.
Then I wanted to go to Fairprice in AMK Hub to play for a while. Sj accepted
reluctantly.
Anyway, I forgot to include the name of the person in Maple I hate. His name is:CoCaCoXa. Remeber him. If you see him(In bootes), report him for harresment.

No comments: