Sunday, February 3, 2008

Drawed

Hey! Today I finally can play a long session of com. At the morning I got totally confused about Emil's whereabouts. When I finally got it right, I packed my things at went to Emil's house for IPW discussion. When I reached there with Sj, WAH! That's a big, nice condo! We when up and put our bags down, explored a bit(about 30 seconds) before playing a fool.
At 5.45pm, we left Emil's house and baded goodbye. When I reached home, I immediately used the com to draw:
In the Darkness
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
and
Heart-Broken
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Nice, right? Please comment it on my tagbox.
After drawing, I shook off my loose tooth!!! It is probably the 20th tooth!!! W00t!! Anyway, today train my Maple Magician from lvl 9 to 14!!! :)
Next week is chinese new year. Hope to receive lots of red packets. And Valentines Day is near, too! Hope to get at least one card. I, am, worthless, ase.

No comments: