Thursday, January 31, 2008

Uh oh...

Hey, guys! Today I have nothing much, so all of ya listen up. Today during maths, Emil used the calculaor and both of us invented the 'In My Cock' using the calculator!!! :3
All the way to stay back. I did some work. Sj and Claudia went to see other classes and went for quite some time. So I joked :'Sj and Claudia go and 'Gao'.' When they came back, dunno who say it out. But both of them chased me all over the outside of the class. Finally, Ji Kang the moron caught me. Anyway, soon the others left and SJ, Naomi, Claudia and I are the only ones left. Then we talk about... well, you don't need to know. But something is just not right... Claudia stated some facts which sorta... disturbed me.
Bah lets skip this part. Today I brought my handphone for the first time!!! I showed the Big Bird Middle Finger and Naomi and Claudia fell on the floor, laughing. 'Who would want to live in a neighbourhood like this? With talking six-foot pigeons walking around?' Hahahahaha!

No comments: