Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Erm...-_-

Heyheyhey!!! Emil did some work today. Heheheh. I don't know if he's enjoying it or not. Hahaha!!! Anyway, today is like, so-so. Chinese boring but good, Science like crap, Engish(Hate it!!!) totally sucked. Today after afternoon assembly, the whole 1A boys needed to stay just because I said a few words. Fucking level co-ordinator.
Ater school I did stay back and this time since Ji Kang and Naomi didn't stay, no more horn-ae. I did some work but I still fooled around. Dumbass Brendan did stay too, so the moron destroyed some of the fun. Erman... well, let's say he did nothing but laugh and slack and watch us do work. I don't mind as I did approach him and annoyed him. After staying back I just went straight to my grandparents' house. I didn't know they are changing the paint!!! Anyway I played my uncle's counter-strike for about an hour. Damn pro sia!!! ;)

No comments: