Friday, January 25, 2008

King of the ... Chaos!

Heyheyhey! Today sure is boring and fun! Yeh! Anyway, today got swimming. Siao. The coach die alr(just joking!) so another coach replace him temporally. Siao he's better than the grumpy old man.
After school I got CCM. Siao more candies!!!! Yay!!!
Then go home and then at 7pm got tut. Sia lah. Dusk(Should be Dawn, bur Sj and I used to call her that) and the who ah, ummm Sj should remember the time when I scared her(BOO!) and Dusk kicked the table and fell like a heap. Ahhhh. Just like old times.
When I came back, it was 10pm alr!!! Sia lah. Turn on Com then chat a bit with Vivian. Sj that bastard doesn't reply me. Then I ask Vivian she said is Zi Yao(Sj's lil' bro, damn annoying) who is using it. Oh. Then Sj's turn, I chat with both him and Vivian. Vivian say she's gonna go transfer!!!! BOOHOO!!!!!!!!! Must she do that? Our school is okay! What wrong?

No comments: