Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ms Goh the Faggot.

Yo! Everybody!
Today quite ok, english lesson almost die of boredom. Then science, alamak so confusing. Recess!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! :)) Lol. Then DT, w00t! very nice. Today finally complete the circle thing.

Then,(here's the worst) the lit lesson... >:( Ms Goh the faggot. I almost died! I was reading and then the emo bitch asked me a question about eggs. Lol. Luckily I got prepared. Phew! Then... geography! Yay! Very short and interesting. Then after school wait for sj hcl. Found out the pupils diary left under table. So use as excuse to wait for sj.

Sailing Sj and I cannot join. Vivian got join. Shit. Got beaten by a girl. -_-

Tommorrow gonna recruit someone to help me in comics tomorrow. Recruits:Emil,Erman, Ji Kang and Vivian. Tommorrow see if they qualified or not. Too bad can only choose one. All are worthy, I say. But if I increase my 'company', can recruit more people!

No comments: