Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kekeke

Yo! Today nothing much ah. Weekends not much one lah.
Anyway, today very good lah, except for the stupid unreasonable scoldings from my tempermentual mum.
Today first is chat. I chat with Sheng Jie and Vivian only. I only ask Sj for help in this blog. Vivian say she don't like herself. So I become super councellor. Tell her that everyone is unique and special. Also tell her to chant blah blah blah. Wah kao play Drift City drive tank like sai! Everytime bang here bang there. Finally complete the mission. Today level up to 10 sia! Hope Vivian like herself better, and not tire herself out by chanting. Lol.
Today like sweet fuck. My testriffic two new jokes no publicity! Now stuck at 190. If you can visit my profile and vote for my jokes in the links place. Lols. Alamak drive to corner and upgrade my car! Shiok! Very fast sia. And got change the colour too. Today crash traffic lights, lamp posts and trees! Very fun. No need licence. And can drift too! That's all for today.
-Rising Chaos-

No comments: