Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fucking OM

Today... Very luan... I try recruit ah, first, Ji Kang give himself a fail, Erman dunno do what, Emil lagging and Vivian screamed in my face. Never knew recruiting so hard! Finally recruit Emil. Phew!
Science light Bunsen-Burner AGAIN!!!! Yay! Lol. Then go Physics lab learn the what thing ... ummm... argh forget liao but I alr learnt about it in my tut. Then English arr... Teacher not in school, so go canteen, then go class again, and go canteen AGAIN. Then the totally CHAO CHI BAI OM go reprimand us for nothing. Then give us 1A each a demerit point. Like, SIAO!!!! THAT MOTHER-FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!! DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO LIVE. SHOULD BE TORTURED TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, lets skip the fag part. After school, SJ, Ji Kang, Erman, Naomi and I stayed back for the decoration. Lao Da and Lao Er also help, but they went home eariler. But we mostly play horny hangman, tell each other dirty jokes and talk about steads and love. Had fun. Especially the joke part. I told a joke and everybody fell on the floor laughing. Yay! :3

No comments: