Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fantastic!!!!

Today is much better. Got more things to say.
First, I tried making my own site. Failure.
Then I play ijji Gunz and I damn pro in spraying. Today level up to 7 in less than an hour. I play Gunz for about 85% of my time today so I didn't chat with anyone.
Well, I watched DE_Aztec twice. Boy, I just can't get anymore of that.
And I played the damn soldier front but I damn noob so I start new acc. But the connecion got error and when I go my aunt's house then can play, but the mother-fucking mouse batt ran out. Cannot play soldier front because if I use the laptop drag mouse very slow and hard to aim, so cannot play soldier front. Shit.
And also got go see Vivian's and Sheng Jie's blog. Vivian's post sure made my day. Sheng Jie rarely posts. Seriously.

No comments: