Monday, March 31, 2008

Soldier Front-erible

Today was low-grade.

At school Geo teacher never come. Then Chinese two periods was hell. Recess I stayed at class to tell Emil jokes. Scince got new teach come. Damn confusing always changing. Maths was much better. But the Shu Yang, damn him, keep disturbing me. Then LIT he still disturb me.

After school Joey,Naomi and Kun Yee force me go AMK Mac with them. So no choice. Then at there try out the new milo-mcflurry. Then put a bit brown sugar, but those mischievious three girls put another whole packet. Then while crunching it one crystal hit my gums. Then got bleed.
Go home, take shower and play com. Unexpectedly met You Chen(Myrentao) in SF then play one game and I sudden disconnect. Then when I log in he gaming. Then he finish I gaming. So we go our seperate ways. Damn got so many glitchers and tappers and laggers that I keep dying and get little kills. Dammit.

At night got tut, I hate Chinese...

No comments: