Monday, March 10, 2008

A big, damn $28.40

Arrrr... I hate this job... I am gonna die...
Today's business was even worse... I practically begged for money. Today we assembled at Admiralty (yay) so I woke up later than usual. We explored around my house area, and none of the houses we tried were combed, but many people were either asleep or went to work, so we didn't earn much.
After luch, we went to Bukit Gompak. The area is so poor that I didn't earn anything. And at one block, we realised the area is already combed so Sj asked for permission to jump off the building. At the next house, Ying Jie and Andre knocked the door, and a kid opened the door. Before both of them can say anything, I asked : ' Can I borrow a knife?'. I was laughing so hard at there.
And at another block, when we went on a lift, while the door is closing, the 'open' butoon is highlighted instead of the 'close' button.
There was a lift which was in the darkness, and I said that it's the door to hell.
In the end, I earned $28.40, giving me a total of $184.10.

No comments: