Friday, March 28, 2008

Rain again... >:(

Argh... I hate... well, I don't know what I hate for today. ;P
Anyways, today was normal blapatie-blah. Then, as always, I slept during Chinese. Heehee.... I know I am a lazy guy and a slacker, but that's not the cause. It's the lessons that are boring...
After school have Scouts, and damn I forgot to bring my uni. I had to knock it down 50, but I realised it's not as hard as I thought. Then we had a test to get our World Scout Badge. Well, the highest was 36/50, but I don't know who got it. And, plus, it was my patrol duty, so we had to dismantle the flagpole, but in the middle, it rained!!!!! Plus a H-E-A-V-Y in it!!!!! Argh we got so soaking wet!!!! Well, we got dried and I found Amos' uni on the bench so I brought it to him. He thanked me!!!! :3 I think lately I have been getting the favors of him. P.S. Amos is my PL. Maybe next year I become APL!!!! :33
After school, Naomi and Claudia ask Sj and I to meet them at AMK Hub. But Sj is too lazy to care, so I go instead. Then we talk about things and after a while, we go home.

No comments: