Thursday, March 6, 2008

Postponed test.

Ellos! Today was much better than normal!
The Maths teacher never come, so we go to the the theatrerette!!!(Sorry dunno how to spell :P) But only for one period though. Then we go back to class to have lessons but I heck care listen...
Before that, got Chinese... Argh... then Science. Postpone the test to after the March holidays!!!!! Yay!!!! :3
And at recess we go library and haress Sj again with the... (33
Hahaha! Lately I have been starving after recess since I keep going to the library during recess, so I don't eat breakfast and during recess... Arrrr...
And the damn IPW teacher get tantrum and make us stay... and all of us curse her when she left the class... and I curse her because I need to piss... :D
Then this is probably the first time our Geo teacher got angry... Hehehe...
Then after school, I stay back to help Sj clean the class. Then the demoted OM came AGAIN...
After clean-up, I went to the canteen for lunch. Then I just go back home and slack slack slack...
At night got tut... so tiring!!!! l(

No comments: