Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Damn Rain, go away...

I HATE THIS...
Argh today was horrifing and terrible... This morning we had to go back to school and practise for the Speeh Day. Damn fuck sia. At the practise my legs are so aching that I feel like crying and I almost threw up, but I stiffled the urge.
After that I followed Sj to Macdonalds to have some fries, and he finished his first so he went first. Then at that time it was raining
cats and dogs.
Damn, even with my umbrella, I was soaked. My shoes and socks were soggy. And my clothes were also wet. Then the damn bus air-con very cold, make my teeth chatter. When I finally reached home, I hurried to take a warm bath.
Playing com ah, then Kern Hon suddenly sent me a virus. Damn sia, the virus keep sending to my contacts, so I hurry log off to prevent anyone from getting the virus too. Then I scared play Maple because scared tio hack.

No comments: