Sunday, March 23, 2008

I am addicted to Soldier Front...

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for consecuative days. I was too busy to care.

As most of you know, I often play Soldier Front. Now I LOVE it!!!! Recently I have bought an AK-74. It's SWEET! It has a high damage, reasonable cost and a controlable recoil. Plus, it is a good weapon to rush, which is my favorite approach. Now I am quite good in SF. But however, there is You Chen, who also plays SF and has a higher rank, and I played a game with him. If he sprays, I may win him, but he is a sniper, so I lost to him. Well, I must strive to beat him and I am planning to buy a sniper.

Well, lemme speak about the camp.

Day 1

We assembled at the Parade Square. And the heavy bags is so inconvenient. Well, we put our luggage at the hall and proceeded with our games. We boys slept in the hall while the girls slept in the classes.

Day 2

We did the usual games and at night, we had our campfire. We took light sticks and had a cheering contest, mirror competition and songs. The mirror competition was the funniest. After that, we had a lecture from our Jedies and ate supper after that. Then Jedi Atrika asked some of us to stand because they did a good job in behaving themselves and discipling others. And I was one of them!!!! :3 w00ts!

Day 3

We packed up after waking up. And at 4am I was woken by the call of nature. A BIG ONE. Then I lied there for a while, but I can't resist it anymore, so I woke Sj. I asked him to go with me and he said 'ok'. Then I said 'lets go then' and he said 'why should I go?'
Talk about blur. When we woke up we had some things to do. There was one activity with made everyone under Jedi Sparrow cry. I did, because of seeing others cry. Then they give out prizes to the people who did well in their classes. Sj and Vivian go up!!!! WTF lah why Sj?! Then I was so angry that I lost all my senses.

No comments: