Friday, March 7, 2008

Scouts, Masue Right!

Argh... Legs are aching...
Today was really really boring... School was boring, then after school I refused to go for CCM. Gonna use CCA as an excuse. Heeheehee.
Arrr Scouts we learn how to make and put up the 'about-3-feet-long' pole. Lols. Very tiring and when my other fellow S1 scouts were holding up the pole, I ran and body-slamed the pole. Luckily it never fall, or I would have to do pumping. Phew! Well, today was really unlucky. My mom forgot to pack my Scout belt. My pants were like, damn loose. Then my Scout Uniform keep tucking out by itself. Today did about 15 pumpings, I think. Oh and before that, while I and Sj were dressing up in our classroom(almost finish dress liao), Yu Zhen came. Luckily I locked the door. Then when she entered, I teased her saying she came to see Sj. (wolf-whistle)
Well, I locked the door while she was still inside, and when she wanted to leave, she took about... lets see... 15 mins toopen the door. I was to busy laughing... Heehee...

No comments: