Sunday, March 30, 2008

Arcade Frenzy

Today was much better. I went to AMK Hub an met Naomi and Kun Yee. We hang around in arcade before going to Mac. At Mac we eat and wait for Sj but he taking too long so we go to arcade to play. We play driving and shooting and the get the candy game. Vivian join us at 4pm while Sj join at 3 something.
After playing at arcade, we go library. But no place to go so we go to the nearby Mac. We sit there and do homework before going. Naomi, Kun Yee and Vivian go AMK Hub some more while Sj and I go home. I reach home eat, turn on com and play.
I want to change blogskin but I dunno how, so I asked Sj to help. But I find the new skin very ugly so I asked Sj to change to original html. But he say he never copy it down. WTF?! Luckily I managed to change it back by some miracle. Thank god.

No comments: