Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rare Post (Yay)

Hi guys! A truely rare post rite? Anyway, I am here to talk about many crap. Hey don't go away yet! The 'crap' I said did not mean rubbish.
Anyways, first topic. "Ruffles through script" Ah hah, my horrible, terrible, suffering, torturous, tormentous, killer, horrific, crazy, disgusting, wacky(not in a good sense), murky, home-sickly, gross, yucky, muddy, crud, crappy AND long lasting camp. (Wow, what a long and detailed description)
So it was, but the Nation Patrol Camp. We were so unlucky to get a totally muddy, murky, disgusting, gross, yucky, crappy plot of land. The worst thing is we have to live with it for 5 days 4 nights. Luckily they provided floorboards for our tent. Imagine sleeping in a tent on the mud. Squishy and squashy. Yuck.
Well at least they provided tables and chairs so we didnt have to eat on the mud. Mud breakfast, Mud lunch and Mud dinner. And we even created Mud-lo.(Mud+Milo)
The first day and the last day was the worst. The first day we did a lot of work on the campsite so tiring. The last day we had to remove the structure and stuff then carry them outside. Suffering.
In the end we got a bronze. Better than a certificate of participation, I thought. And today we got a treat for our suffering, a buffet at Seoul Garden. Sweet. Although I did feel a bit bad since we only got a bronze and yet we get to eat good stuff.
Oh well, goes well, ends well.
And the next thing I want to say it about the dumb spamer in this blog. If you have any clue about who that lousy gay is, feel free to notify me. Try not to put it in my cbox since I dont come to my blog often.
Thats all I have to say. Cya guys! :D

No comments: