Friday, April 18, 2008

%X_X

Two in one post
Yesterday was hell. SPL trained four of us(Sheng Jie, Andre, Dexter and me) and called us the 'Elites'. Lols. But then we do very badly and he demote us like this:
Elites
v
Privates
v
Useless
v
Nothing

Lols. He trained us a lot like foot drills and pumping. We four did more than 110 pumpings! In the end, he still promoted us to 'Elites'.


Today was pure, pure shitzar!!!! It is the actual day of the Speech Day!!! We stood under the sun for very long and then we directly fall in for the Speech Day. Then halfway Sj cannot take it so he crouched. Then I was feeling desperate and wanted to crouch too, but I am determined to beat Sj so I stood my ground. In the end I almost fainted. Sia lah looks like I need more PT...
We got play a bit of 'Risk'.
I got home and play com. Finally can play SF... And then I so lucky I ranked up again!!!! But too bad I am gonna be bankrupt soon...

No comments: