Wednesday, April 2, 2008

AUG Mayhem

Today, in terms of Soldier Front, was much better. But in terms of school, bad.
Today was like, crap! I mean, English was a torture. Reading a comic book is the same as reading a book, right? Well, that damn Mdm Faridah punish a lot of us for not bringing books, reading LIT books or reading unacceptable books. Godammit. Then was Music. Much better. But I forgot to bring PE shirt so I do 10 pumping. Not hard at all. Then Geo was kinda fun. Although we just go through worksheets, Ms Ng is a better teacher. I went to the Lib during recess. After recess, we had our photo-taking. It took up our Science. So directly after that we had Maths. At Maths I fell asleep again. Can't I ever stop that habit?!
We had Char Edu after that, and someone said there will be a sport-check and a lot of us were terrified. Luckily, that did not happen. A woman go into our class and teacher us about the dangers of computers. (One subject naturally captured our attention.)
After I reached my house MRT station, I met Andrew and Kh. Kh is still shorter than me while I have grown about the same as Andrew.
I go home play some SF and buy a new weapon: AUG. It's quite good, only the accuracy is not so good. I became 2nd using it in a Bridge game!!!

No comments: