Monday, April 7, 2008

Pissed Off

Today really pissed me off. I have to say.
At school today, during the first period, Erman opened the windows. And at the place I sit, every morning the sun would shine brightly into my eyes. So I closed the windows near me. Then that damn Erman scold me vulgarities. What, he think he chairman can order us around isit?! Gan Nee Nah. I am really starting to get angry with him. I could have hit him Madness Style but I know better.
At Chinese I dun care. Then recess we go Lib for our IPW Project. Finished it!
While going back to class, Sj and Jk talking about, or at least I think, relationships. When I heard Jk said something, and I replied, he told me to shut up. Man, he is pissing me off too. Damn Vice. Think he so pro isit?!
At home play SF, but today ijji keep having problems, so cannot play. Dammit I am REALLY pissed. Banged the com a few times.
At night got damn tut, and damn boring.

No comments: