Saturday, April 4, 2009

Investiture LOL

Today went for investiture for scouts.
Because nobody contacted me, I went there late.(Benedict called me at 8 am to make me go) When reach there, Bloody Bong pumped me 40 without hearing my reasons.
Went to join the rest after that. Got pumped additional 10 after being cheeky to Jabez Sir. Lol. Then go air-con relax like hell. 12.30 Sheng came. We ate and then slack together.
At two both of us was asked to carry all the food and drinks from the canteen to the 3rd floor.
One of them contained fries, and had a small opening, so Sheng and I go sneak some.(The rest was in the theaturette) Then after all the food was carried up, we took two cups and ran to the canteen, to the syrup container. We took 2 cups of it, and then carried it upstairs. Then we drink another 2 cups. After that, the rest had finished, so we all ate like hell. I ate very little cause full from the extra fries and drink. Gonna explode...
Then before dismissal, there is a campfire at night. The Sirs want to check who's going and who's not. I didn't want to go(obviously) and lied about having tuiton. Bloody Bong guessed I was lying and asked me to contact my mother. I managed to properly lie in such an emergency, but it was saw through by Bloody Bong. After getting a shouting from him, he said he didn't want to see my face, and told me to scram.
I don't know if he's stupid but he let me off, which was my main motive. Although my lie was seen through, I reached my motive. "Don't worry about details!" is true. As long as you reached your objective, what happened in the journey is not important.
I chiong out of school in case of trouble. Later meet Sheng in the bus stop. He told me Bloody Bong used to be an interrogator. I realised that he probably let criminals go after finding out that they are lying. Mas Selamat's true escape could be because of him, but maybe he schemed and managed to push the blame on the police.
Planned to go home straight, but the temptation of going out with Sheng made me follow him to the library. Met Kee Pin and Brendan there, and Brendan forced me to eat 4 eclispe in a row. My mouth burning. Hang around until 6.15 or so, and then Kee Pin treat us ice cream. Then the three went to the swing while I left for home. I wanted to stay with them but too bad I live too far.
The End.
P.S. Bloody Bong and also be called Bastard Bong. Use the one which you are more confortable with.

No comments: